This readable and practical book examines the changes in school libraries brought by the digital revolution—and describes how new and experienced librarians can take advantage of them.
• Provides both practical and visionary insights from an experienced, currently practicing librarian/library supervisor
• Supplies accessible and often humorous coverage of the subject without being simplistic
• Includes provocative ideas to stimulate thought and discussion
• Highlights the impact of technology on the library program and serves as a straightforward guide to changes needed in the field
• Offers an essential foundation of all aspects of managing a school library program